The Future of Health Vol 3
PSFK’s Future of Health report explores how a new generation of medical practitioners are using machine learning, heightened sensor sensitivity and networked data systems to grow the industry’s ability to not only gather, but also to interpret data in real time and at scale. Digital health tools are gaining consumer, organizational and regulatory trust as their outputs become more accurate and actionable for medical practices. Today’s living, continuous data streams can inform a more refined and holistic view of each individual along his or her ongoing health journey.
Published: August 2017
- 3 themes that are defining precision healthcare through data
- Recommended strategies for data-driven bespoke healthcare
- 12 trends defining the future of the healthcare industry
- Exclusive interviews, insights and statistical support from leading healthcare experts at IBM Watson, Capsule, Pillo and MapMyGenome
- 60+ examples of healthcare innovation from major brands and leading medical researchers
- Healthcare scenarios to kickstart innovative thinking
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- What Leading Professionals Expect From The Future Of Healthcare
- Future Of Health: Voice-Activated Devices Provide Diagnoses At Home
- Future Of Health: Rethinking Healthcare Engagement And Service Delivery
- Future Of Health: WellMate, Your Wellness Concierge
- IoT Is Giving Patients A Living, Breathing Baseline For Health
- 6 Strategies For Creating A More Data-Driven Healthcare System
- How Data Will Transform Healthcare
- How AI Is Crunching Big Data To Improve Healthcare Outcomes
View more posts about Future of Health Vol 3