The Future of Retail 2011
The Time Has Come To Re-Imagine The Future Of Shopping
The Future of Retail Report 2011 examines the retail world that is undergoing a sweeping transformation driven by technology, the web, community and the search for ever-richer experiences. Retailers must grapple with the decentralization of the shopping experience as a result of technology, along with consumers’ heightened expectations of the physical store experience. This report seeks to understand the forces of these changes and provide a framework in which we can envision this new future and understand its implications.
- 10 major trends driving change in the retail world
- Implications of the major trends for retailers
- 70+ notable examples of retail innovation
- Perspectives from leading retail experts and professionals
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Self-Driving Convenience Store Is Staffed By Artificial Intelligence
- 3 Pillars Of Success In The New Retail Landscape
- Digital Strategist: Why “Big Sensing” Is Key To Retail’s Future
- How Mobile Technology Is Streamlining Employee Productivity
- Defining Futures: Insights & Ideation Workshops By PSFK Labs
- Experts To Speak On Leveraging the Multi-Trillion Dollar Retail Industry [PSFK 2016]
- How Brands Can Bring Their Products to Everyone
- Prepare For NRF With PSFK’s Top Retail Learnings of 2015
View more posts about Future of Retail 2011