The Future of Retail 2012
How Technology Adds A Human Touch To Evolve The Shopper Experience
The Future of Retail 2012 report presents key trends and macro themes that retailers, service providers and product manufacturers can leverage to enhance the shopper experience in order to drive sales. Based on robust data and analysis, the report focuses on the vibrant innovation that revolves around the physical store and outlines 10 key retail trends and their related implications and opportunity areas.
- 3 broad themes related to the changing retail shopping experience
- 10 key retail trends that fall within the broad themes
- Insight on implications and opportunity areas from dozens of senior retail and brand executives from companies such as Adidas, Staples, and Samsung
- 60 leading global examples of retail innovation
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-Driving Convenience Store Is Staffed By Artificial Intelligence
- 3 Pillars Of Success In The New Retail Landscape
- Digital Strategist: Why “Big Sensing” Is Key To Retail’s Future
- How Mobile Technology Is Streamlining Employee Productivity
- Defining Futures: Insights & Ideation Workshops By PSFK Labs
- Experts To Speak On Leveraging the Multi-Trillion Dollar Retail Industry [PSFK 2016]
- How Brands Can Bring Their Products to Everyone
- Prepare For NRF With PSFK’s Top Retail Learnings of 2015
View more posts about Future of Retail 2012