The Future of Retail 2013
Retail On Demand & The New Brand Champions
Stiffening competition from e-commerce giants has not only caused declining sales for big box retailers, but has also produced shoppers that are savvier, more educated and have higher expectations for retailers to meet. The Future of Retail 2013 report showcases trends that are driving change in retail and can be leveraged by retailers, both large and small, to compete in the modern retail marketplace.
- 2 broad themes related to the changing retail landscape
- 9 major trends that fall within the themes and relevant supporting data points for each trend
- Key implications and opportunity areas related to each trend
- Insight on trends from retail leaders and experts from companies such as Starbucks and Unilever
- 45 leading examples of retail innovation
- 10 opportunity area thought-starters for retailers within each trend
- 5 use-case scenarios that showcase a potential future retail experience for different business verticals with illustrated possible manifestations of the latest trends
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tesco Is Experimenting With Checkout-Free Stores And Meal Kits
- MUJI’s New Tokyo Flagship Features A Market With Fresh Fruit And Vegetables
- Self-Driving Convenience Store Is Staffed By Artificial Intelligence
- 3 Pillars Of Success In The New Retail Landscape
- Digital Strategist: Why “Big Sensing” Is Key To Retail’s Future
- How Mobile Technology Is Streamlining Employee Productivity
- Defining Futures: Insights & Ideation Workshops By PSFK Labs
- Experts To Speak On Leveraging the Multi-Trillion Dollar Retail Industry [PSFK 2016]
View more posts about Future of Retail 2013