The Future Of Retail 2014
In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
Published November 2013
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spending Bitcoin In The Real World Is Much Simpler With This New Visa Card
- Monocle Is Creating Luxury Properties Pulled From The Pages Of Its Magazine
- How Alibaba Is Integrating E-Commerce With Brick-And-Mortar Shopping
- Welcome To A New Retail Reality
- Why Personalization Is The Word Of The Moment
- Drip By Kickstarter Offers Creators A Unique Funding Platform
- Target’s Next-Gen Retail Concept Caters To Busy And Leisurely Shoppers Alike
- A World-Renowned Makeup Artist Is Selling Her New Collection On Spotify
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014