The Future Of Retail 2014
In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
Published November 2013
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Big Tech Squeezing Out Startup Competition?
- Indiegogo Will Now Allow Startups To Sell Products On Its Site
- Shake Shack Is Bringing Self-Checkout To A New Cashless NYC Location
- [Stat] Snapchat Is Twice as Popular as Instagram When It Comes to Teens’ Favorite Social Apps
- Airbnb Used Existing Listings To Design Its SF Headquarters
- McDonald’s Singapore Introduces Phone Lockers
- Self-Driving Shuttle Drives People Around In This Solar-Powered Town
- How Sustainable Sneakers Won The Fashion Seal Of Approval
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014