The Future Of Retail 2014
In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
Published November 2013
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Camping Startup Is Like Roomsharing For Sleeping Outside
- Toronto Clothing Lender Lets People Rent Designer Fashion
- Sephora Lets Customers Pitch Their Own Ideas For Beauty Products
- [Stat] 1 in 4 retail associates don’t have needed tools and tech
- How Crowdsourcing Can Help Detect Counterfeit Products
- Heineken Brews Personalized Beers For Amsterdam Tourists
- Tesco Introduces One-Hour Delivery In London To Combat Competition
- Swedish Travelers Can Use Biometric Chip Implants To Board Trains
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014