The Future Of Retail 2015
In the fifth volume of the Future of Retail report the PSFK Labs team explores the dynamic social, technological, and physical forces influencing consumer behavior and driving next-generation shopping experiences. With a refocus on the importance of the physical store, our analysis below includes 10 in-store strategies supported by over a dozen key trends that retailers can use to immediately begin redefining their retail experience.
The report looks at how, in order to stand out from the competition, retailers and brands must make the best use of their customers’ time and attention by designing multichannel experiences that strike a perfect balance between efficiency and enjoyment, relevance and surprise.
Published November 2014
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- 10 strategies to redefine the store
- Over a dozen global trends changing retail
- 20 future store concepts
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- A bonus 20+ page full presentation deck
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Reverse Vending Machine Pays Money For Old Batteries
- Buzzfeed Puts Out A Cookbook That Is Totally Customizable
- SUV Uses Multi-Directional Cameras To Be Constantly Self-Aware
- Tough Mudder Is Creating Video Content For Amazon
- MasterCard Is Testing Bank Cards With Biometric Fingerprint Sensors
- This Financial Startup Is Looking To Offer The World’s First Open Source Bank Accounts
- Breathalyzer Prevents Party-Goers From Spending Too Much Money On A Night Out
- IKEA’s Iconic Bag Transformed Into Garments And Accessories
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2015