The Omnichannel Retail Playbook
In this major report from PSFK, our research team explores the dynamic social, technological and physical forces influencing consumer behavior and driving next-generation shopping experiences. With a refocus on the importance of the physical store, our analysis below includes 10 in-store strategies supported by over a dozen key trends that retailers can use to immediately begin redefining their retail experience.
The Omnichannel Retail Playbook report looks at how, in order to stand out from the competition, retailers and brands must make the best use of their customers’ time and attention by designing multichannel experiences that strike a perfect balance between efficiency and enjoyment, relevance and surprise.
Originally published November 2014 and titled Future of Retail 2015
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- 10 strategies to redefine the store
- Over a dozen global trends changing retail
- 20 future store concepts
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- A bonus 20+ page full presentation deck
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Lufthansa’s digital hub launches software unit to help others sell travel better
- H&M’s Blockchain-Enabled Tag Lets Customers Track Clothing Origin
- Buzzfeed Is Launching A Rotating Toy Store For Millennial Families
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: How A Women’s Apparel Brand Taps The Power Of Community
- Future Walmart Shoppers Might Receive Their Groceries Via Driverless Delivery
- Interview: Neighborhood Goods Is Building A Different Kind Of Department Store For Millennials
- PSFK’s Guide To Anytime, Anywhere Fulfillment: The Last-Mile Delivery Debrief
- Apple will start selling L’Oreal’s newest tool called the My Skin Track UV, made by La Roche-Posay
View more posts about Omnichannel Retail Playbook