The Future Of Retail 2015
In the fifth volume of the Future of Retail report the PSFK Labs team explores the dynamic social, technological, and physical forces influencing consumer behavior and driving next-generation shopping experiences. With a refocus on the importance of the physical store, our analysis below includes 10 in-store strategies supported by over a dozen key trends that retailers can use to immediately begin redefining their retail experience.
The report looks at how, in order to stand out from the competition, retailers and brands must make the best use of their customers’ time and attention by designing multichannel experiences that strike a perfect balance between efficiency and enjoyment, relevance and surprise.
Published November 2014
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- 10 strategies to redefine the store
- Over a dozen global trends changing retail
- 20 future store concepts
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- A bonus 20+ page full presentation deck
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Spending Bitcoin In The Real World Is Much Simpler With This New Visa Card
- Monocle Is Creating Luxury Properties Pulled From The Pages Of Its Magazine
- How Alibaba Is Integrating E-Commerce With Brick-And-Mortar Shopping
- Welcome To A New Retail Reality
- Why Personalization Is The Word Of The Moment
- Drip By Kickstarter Offers Creators A Unique Funding Platform
- Target’s Next-Gen Retail Concept Caters To Busy And Leisurely Shoppers Alike
- A World-Renowned Makeup Artist Is Selling Her New Collection On Spotify
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2015