The Future Of Retail 2015
In the fifth volume of the Future of Retail report the PSFK Labs team explores the dynamic social, technological, and physical forces influencing consumer behavior and driving next-generation shopping experiences. With a refocus on the importance of the physical store, our analysis below includes 10 in-store strategies supported by over a dozen key trends that retailers can use to immediately begin redefining their retail experience.
The report looks at how, in order to stand out from the competition, retailers and brands must make the best use of their customers’ time and attention by designing multichannel experiences that strike a perfect balance between efficiency and enjoyment, relevance and surprise.
Published November 2014
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- 10 strategies to redefine the store
- Over a dozen global trends changing retail
- 20 future store concepts
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- A bonus 20+ page full presentation deck
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- 43% of customers are more likely to purchase from companies that offer personalized experiences
- Casino and L’Oréal collaborate on new Paris beauty stores to improve brick-and-mortar traffic
- Angela Ahrendts. SVP of Retail, Apple
- Don Kingsborough. CEO, OneMarket
- Steve Rowe. CEO, Marks & Spencer
- Platform Provides Tech Solutions For Brick-And-Mortar Retailers To Enhance Their Shopping Experience
- Peter Huang. CEO, RT-Mart
- Alibaba Wine Store Promises Cashier-Less And Cashless Experience
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2015