PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 Report
Every year, PSFK explores the most important topics in retail and the customer experience in our Future of Retail reports. PSFK’s Future of Retail 2019 report unpacks the Direct-To-Consumer opportunity, covering enterprise-critical strategies around supply chain and technology infrastructure, store design and service, and CRM and loyalty systems.
The report examines three key pillars that define the space, through the lens of 9 key strategies, supported by best-in-class case studies, statistical data and analysis.
PSFK’s Future of Retail 2019 report also includes insights collected from the PSFK x Suzy Future of Retail 2019 Consumer Survey, a survey of over 500 consumers conducted by PSFK and Suzy, the consumer intelligence platform. The report is part of a series of reports focusing on retail innovation and customer experience to inspire the members of our business intelligence services.
Published October 2018
- Key insights on the new consumer expectations for retail
- 3 key pillars that define a direct-to-consumer approach
- 9 trends-based initiatives supported by 27 exemplary case studies
- Strategies that all brands and retailers can implement in order to own the entire retail life cycle
- Summary presentation deck
- PSFK x Suzy Future of Retail 2019 Consumer Survey raw data
- Link to Future of Retail 2019 webinar recording
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- How Brands Like Best Buy Offer Education And Expertise At Every Stage Of The Shopping Experience
- Retail Leaders From Away, Rent The Runway And More On Understanding The Customer
- How Warby Parker Is Innovating Across The CX Cycle
- How Brands Like Gap Automate Supply Chains For Greater Efficiency
- 54% of consumers expect a brand that claims to be innovating quickly to be able to implement changes within 6 months, while 29% would expect a brand to be able to implement change in 1 month
- Retail Leaders From Nike, Nordstrom And More On Building Responsive Brands
- Skincare Retailer Offered Store Shoppers AI Skin Analysis And Tailored Product Recs
- Retail Leaders From Saks, Walmart And More On The Importance Of Vertical Integration And Multi-Tier Distribution
View more posts about Future of Retail 2019