The Future of Travel Vol 1
In this year’s Future of Travel report, PSFK Labs looks at key areas of change and innovation in air travel. We have seen the development of a whole new set of products and services that are enhancing the airline experience, not only to avoid the common headaches and frustration, but to get us to enjoy these times. Travel leads to personal change, and even for the seasoned traveler, a flight offers the possibility for fun and adventure.
Published September 2014
- 10 key trends across four separate stages of the traveler’s journey
- Insight and implications for both brands and travelers
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 10 new trends
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Tiny hotels are hospitality’s new sweet spot
- Upright Airplane Seating Maximizes Space, Reduces Prices – But Will Travelers Buy It?
- BMW Introduces A Zero-Emission Motorcycle Of The Future
- Design Students Give Their Interpretation Of The Future Of Hotel Furniture
- World’s Largest Passenger Terminal Would Take on Second-Busiest Airport Traffic
- Tablet-Based In-Flight Entertainment May Be the Game-Changing Trend Few Are Noticing
- PSFK’s Best Brands in Travel Index for 2014
- Travel Like a Local on Your Next Trip
View more posts about Future of Travel Vol 1