The Future of Travel 2015
In this year’s Future of Travel report, PSFK Labs looks at key areas of change and innovation in air travel. We have seen the development of a whole new set of products and services that are enhancing the airline experience, not only to avoid the common headaches and frustration, but to get us to enjoy these times. Travel leads to personal change, and even for the seasoned traveler, a flight offers the possibility for fun and adventure.
Published September 2014
- 10 key trends across four separate stages of the traveler’s journey
- Insight and implications for both brands and travelers
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 10 new trends
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Design Students Give Their Interpretation Of The Future Of Hotel Furniture
- World’s Largest Passenger Terminal Would Take on Second-Busiest Airport Traffic
- Tablet-Based In-Flight Entertainment May Be the Game-Changing Trend Few Are Noticing
- PSFK’s Best Brands in Travel Index for 2014
- Travel Like a Local on Your Next Trip
- How Crowdsourcing is Taking the Headache Out of Travel
- Why Your Next Trip Could Leave You More Refreshed Than When You Began
- In-Flight Entertainment is Becoming More Than Just a Screen
View more posts about Future of Travel 2015