The Future Of Work 2013
This report uncovers major themes, key trends and opportunities to help you grow your business and progress your career into the future. Available in different formats to buy or just preview, the themes of PSFK’s Future of Work report cover the Ideal Workforce, Empowered Culture, Intuitive Connection and Agile Workplaces. PSFK extends its ‘Future of’ reports with the 140 page document that covers the new ways we are working and the implications for business and for workers.
Within each theme we describe 4 trends and each trend is supported by 4 examples, supporting statistics and implications defined by our PSFK Labs team. During this process we spoke to a number of experts to understand the trends better. Their feedback can be found in quotes and interviews throughout the report.
Published January 2013
The Future of Work is part of a series of in-depth analysis of trends driving key sectors and subject matters.
- 138 Page Report
- 16 Trends Described Within 4 Macro Themes
- 64 Best In Class Manifestations of Change At Work
- 12 Future Work Illustrated Concepts
- Reactions By Executives From Leading Organizations
- Supporting Stats And Research References
- 80 Recommended 'Next Steps'
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Historic Chapel Redesigned Into A Modern Work Space
- AI Helps People Write Better Resumes
- This Isolation Helmet Is Meant To Help Office Workers Be More Productive
- Herman Miller’s Human-Centered Connected Furniture Aims To Create A Better Workplace
- Airbnb Has Unveiled A New Tool For Business Travelers
- WeWork Wants To Help Design, Build And Run Your Office For You
- What Happens When Cities Adopt Coworking
- Pattern Recognition: What Are The Big Themes In Retail?
View more posts about Future Of Work 2013