The Future Of Work 2013
This report uncovers major themes, key trends and opportunities to help you grow your business and progress your career into the future. Available in different formats to buy or just preview, the themes of PSFK’s Future of Work report cover the Ideal Workforce, Empowered Culture, Intuitive Connection and Agile Workplaces. PSFK extends its ‘Future of’ reports with the 140 page document that covers the new ways we are working and the implications for business and for workers.
Within each theme we describe 4 trends and each trend is supported by 4 examples, supporting statistics and implications defined by our PSFK Labs team. During this process we spoke to a number of experts to understand the trends better. Their feedback can be found in quotes and interviews throughout the report.
Published January 2013
The Future of Work is part of a series of in-depth analysis of trends driving key sectors and subject matters.
- 138 Page Report
- 16 Trends Described Within 4 Macro Themes
- 64 Best In Class Manifestations of Change At Work
- 12 Future Work Illustrated Concepts
- Reactions By Executives From Leading Organizations
- Supporting Stats And Research References
- 80 Recommended 'Next Steps'
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Pattern Recognition: What Are The Big Themes In Retail?
- Manhattan’s Newest Club Is A Social Workspace For Women
- Key Mantras For Leader-First Organizations
- The 10 Steps To Discover, Hire, Develop Your Next Leader
- Find PSFK’s Future Of Work Report On Slideshare
- How Google Is Growing Its Own Food
- How To Amplify Your Company’s Communication Using AI
- Chat Service Gives Employees Access To Mental Health Experts
View more posts about Future Of Work 2013