The Future of Work
Cultivating The Next Generation Of Leaders
The PSFK Future of Work Report deep dives into the talent and development strategies to identify the conditions and qualities that cultivate tomorrow’s leaders in the workplace. As companies are facing higher turnover and experiencing a disconnect between employee and organizational goals, management, employees and HR teams must learn how to optimize the workplace for increased efficiency, engagement and entrepreneurship. This study examines best-in-class recruitment, onboarding, training and leadership opportunities with actionable takeaways for organizations of all sizes. Additionally, PSFK has developed six workplace visions that were inspired by 10 strategies to develop a new era of internal leadership. These boundary-pushing product and workplace concepts reimagine how teams can onboard employees, expand the office, and prevent miscommunication.
Published August 2016
- A roadmap of 10 key strategies to cultivate organizational leaders and transformational thinking
- Immediate and long-term programs to encourage employee entrepreneurship, cross-team collaboration and transparent feedback between all colleagues
- 40+ best-in-class examples of corporate development initiatives
- Action-oriented case studies to improve the onboarding process from Pret A Manger, Percolate and others
- Insights to craft holistic work benefits and culture for attracting and retaining top talent
- Exclusive interviews and insights from leadership experts at Marriott International, Johnson & Johnson, Deutsche Telekom, Herman Miller and Meetup
- Original findings from PSFK’s 2016 Workplace Survey polled from creative professionals in advertising, tech, retail, product development and software design about the landscape of employee attitudes in the workplace
- Actionable takeaways for employees, freelancers, founders, executives, managers and HR teams
- Six Workplace Visions that reimagine how teams can onboard employees, expand the office, and prevent miscommunication.
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Everything I Know About Leadership I Learned Teaching 7th Grade Math
- Why Organizations Should Cushion Risk-Takers
- PSFK’s Six Future Workplace Visions For Improving The Work Process
- PSFK’s Workplace Vision: The Annual Review Becomes An Everyday, Collaborative Activity
- How To Create A Workplace Culture Of Empowerment
- PSFK’s Workplace Vision: Facilitating The Interview Process For Everyone
- How Some Of The Best Companies Welcome Employees
- PSFK’s Workplace Vision: Putting An End To Toxic Work Emails
View more posts about Future of Work