The Grocery Debrief
PSFK’s Grocery Debrief explores how grocery retailers are focusing on providing a new level of proactive convenience to consumers, by creating shopping experiences that offer on-demand access to fulfill their every need. By predicting customer needs, creating assistive infrastructures and expanding their capabilities through partners, retailers can create a full cycle of convenience that reduces shopper frustrations while streamlining operations.
Published April 2017
- 6 trends manifesting in the grocery industry that showcase the prioritization of convenience
- 18 leading examples of engagements and initiatives driving the new era of convenience in grocery shopping
- Tips and thought-starters for professionals in any industry looking to upsell convenience
- Insights and statistics from industry leaders
- A 20+ page presentation deck
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
View more posts about Grocery Debrief