The Boston Innovation Guide
A spotlight on retail, health and wellness, education, civic, and startup innovations born in Boston.
Boston has become a hotbed of innovation thanks to the collaborative culture fostered by the city’s universities, businesses, and government. In this guide, PSFK creates a cheatsheet of inventive business concepts and new creations in the retail, health and wellness, education, civic, and the startup sectors.
Published July 2016
The 25+ page report includes:
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. Contact Hedyeh Parsia on +1 646 520 4672 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact Hedyeh Parsia on +1 646 520 4672 or via email@example.com
- Editorial Roundtable: Boston As A Blueprint For Global Innovation
- Editorial Roundtable: Why Boston’s Creative Community Is Synonymous With Innovation
- Editorial Roundtable: Boston Becomes The Innovation Destination
- PSFK Picks 7 Innovative Spaces To Visit In Boston
- Five Freedoms To Unlock Innovation
- Innovation Expert: Why I Came To School In Boston And Never Left
- PSFK Picks The Most Innovative Education Hubs In Boston
- PSFK Picks The Most Innovative Retail Sites In Boston
View more posts about Boston Innovation Guide