The Boston Innovation Guide
A spotlight on retail, health and wellness, education, civic, and startup innovations born in Boston.
Boston has become a hotbed of innovation thanks to the collaborative culture fostered by the city’s universities, businesses, and government. In this guide, PSFK creates a cheatsheet of inventive business concepts and new creations in the retail, health and wellness, education, civic, and the startup sectors.
Published July 2016
The 25+ page report includes:
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Editorial Roundtable: Boston As A Blueprint For Global Innovation
- Editorial Roundtable: Why Boston’s Creative Community Is Synonymous With Innovation
- Editorial Roundtable: Boston Becomes The Innovation Destination
- PSFK Picks 7 Innovative Spaces To Visit In Boston
- Five Freedoms To Unlock Innovation
- Innovation Expert: Why I Came To School In Boston And Never Left
- PSFK Picks The Most Innovative Education Hubs In Boston
- PSFK Picks The Most Innovative Retail Sites In Boston
View more posts about Boston Innovation Guide