The Mobile Commerce Playbook
The Mobile Commerce Playbook is intended to help businesses take a forward looking approach to leveraging mobile as a core part of their offerings to deliver personalization, relevancy and convenience to every consumer at key moments in this commerce journey. Created in partnership with Braintree, the report offers recommendations that are designed to inspire startups, brands and retailers as they look to create best-in-class mobile commerce experiences that sync with the reality of today’s consumer lifestyles.
Published January 2015
- 11 strategies to redefine mobile commerce
- Unique user experience paths built for brands, agencies, and startups to follow
- Perspectives from leading mobile commerce experts across the globe
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Six Apps Making Mobile Transactions Frictionless
- How Mobile Streamlines the Purchase Path
- Four Services Making Mobile Commerce More Personal
- How Mobile Drives Shopper Loyalty
- Six Retailers Doing the Most to Make Mobile Part of the In-Store Experience
- Cracking the Cryptocurrency Commerce Code
- Blurring the Lines of Cross-Channel Commerce
- Finding the Real Value in Social Media
View more posts about Mobile Commerce Playbook