Defining The Modern Luxury Experience Across Brand Touchpoints
For today’s consumer, the definition of luxury is changing; it’s more about enhancing their lives than enhancing their status. Therefore, legacy brands are being outpaced by a proliferation of new players who are better at meeting these changing expectations.
This research paper highlights key insights and examples—from within the luxury category and outside of it—that luxury brands can use in order to redefine how they connect with the modern consumer. From highlighting their craftsmanship through product transparency to adding value with enhanced service offerings to providing access to unforgettable experiences, brands are thinking of new ways to engage luxury consumers at every touchpoint.
Published October 2018
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- How Brands Like Outdoor Voices Are Using Social Media To Engage The Modern Luxury Consumer
- How Luxury Brands Like Fendi And Sephora Are Engaging Customers With Immersive Pop-Ups And Conventions
- 72% of consumers said special treatment would make them choose one brand over another
- 80% of customers say the experience a company provides is as important as its products and services
- How Brands Like Away Use Content And Services To Integrate Into The Consumer’s Life
- How Brands Like Adidas Highlight Shared Values To Build Connections With Consumers
View more posts about Defining The Modern Luxury Experience Across Brand Touchpoints