Work Debrief: Nomad Class
PSFK’s Work Debrief: Nomad Class examines the untethered lifestyles of a growing cross-generational tribe of educated, influential and affluent professionals. It explores the trends emerging around the lifestyle of this group of early adopters and how they will impact the mainstream in the next 18-36 months.
PSFK Labs presents trends, expert insights and key takeaways crafted to help brands, retailers and service providers empower consumers to build successful and connected lives from around the globe.
Published February 2016
Find inspiration in this 20+ page report from:
- 6 trends driving change for a new class of consumers
- 25+ best-in-class examples of companies innovating in the space
- Deep-dive articles about brands catering to the nomadic lifestyle
- Key takeaways for larger industries including Retail, Health, Finance and Travel
- Insights and statistical support from leading experts around the globe
- Plus a 29-page full presentation deck
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are Boats The New Frontier For Coworking Spaces?
- The Nomad Class Envisions The Desk of 2020
- How to Escape the 9-5 Box and Never Look Back
- Professional Industries are Shifting to Embrace the Nomad Lifestyle
- A Sound Body and Mind are Within Reach for Nomads
- Quote of the Day: James O’Reilly, Co-Founder of NeueHouse
- Why Travel Keeps ‘What You Do’ from Becoming ‘Who You Are’
- Refresh Your Professional Mindset With an Entrepreneurial Escape
View more posts about Work Debrief: Nomad Class