Work Debrief: Nomad Class
PSFK’s Work Debrief: Nomad Class examines the untethered lifestyles of a growing cross-generational tribe of educated, influential and affluent professionals. It explores the trends emerging around the lifestyle of this group of early adopters and how they will impact the mainstream in the next 18-36 months.
PSFK Labs presents trends, expert insights and key takeaways crafted to help brands, retailers and service providers empower consumers to build successful and connected lives from around the globe.
Published February 2016
Find inspiration in this 20+ page report from:
- 6 trends driving change for a new class of consumers
- 25+ best-in-class examples of companies innovating in the space
- Deep-dive articles about brands catering to the nomadic lifestyle
- Key takeaways for larger industries including Retail, Health, Finance and Travel
- Insights and statistical support from leading experts around the globe
- Plus a 29-page full presentation deck
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. Contact Hedyeh Parsia on +1 646 520 4672 or via email@example.com
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact Hedyeh Parsia on +1 646 520 4672 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are Boats The New Frontier For Coworking Spaces?
- The Nomad Class Envisions The Desk of 2020
- How to Escape the 9-5 Box and Never Look Back
- Professional Industries are Shifting to Embrace the Nomad Lifestyle
- A Sound Body and Mind are Within Reach for Nomads
- Quote of the Day: James O’Reilly, Co-Founder of NeueHouse
- Why Travel Keeps ‘What You Do’ from Becoming ‘Who You Are’
- Refresh Your Professional Mindset With an Entrepreneurial Escape
View more posts about Work Debrief: Nomad Class