Marketing Debrief: Text & Messaging
PSFK Labs’ Marketing Debrief: Text Messaging tackles how SMS, messaging and chat are once again prevalent and even integral to delivering best-in-class brand experiences to customers.
Published July 2015
The report includes:
- 5 Trends outlining the future of text & messaging in customer interactions
- 15+ Best-in-class examples
- Supporting statistics
- Deep dive articles outlining the most crucial aspects of successful chat interactions
- Actionable implications for brands/marketers and key takeaways
- Plus a 25-page full presentation deck
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communicating “I Love You” In The Emoji Era
- How Brands Are Using Chat To Strengthen Customer Relationships
- How Chatbots Can Personalize A Brand’s Customer Experience
- How Retailers Are Using SMS To Ease The Path To Purchase
- Emojis Speak Louder Than Words
- Customer Chat Interactions: Then Vs. Now
- Victoria’s Secret Chatting App Ensures Instantaneous Customer Satisfaction
- Send An Emoji, Receive A Hamburger
View more posts about Marketing Debrief: Text & Messaging