The Real World Web
In an effort to stimulate a larger conversation around the ‘future of things’, PSFK Labs in collaboration with iQ by Intel has identified ten trends pointing to the role internet-enabled technologies will play in connected ecosystems of the future, and their effect on consumer behaviors and lifestyles.
Published June 2014
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Hosain Rahman: Time to Think About the Internet of You
- IoT: Networked Intelligence Ensures Technology is Never One Size Fits All
- Gossiping Gadgets: IoT and the Meaningful Relationship with Your Toaster
- Living In a World That Reacts as Fast as You
- How to Prepare for a World that Anticipates Every Outcome
- Why ‘Access’ Will Define the Internet of Things
- Laying The Foundation for Innovation Open Source Access
- How Tech That Learns Is Delivering a Curated Content Stream Just for You
View more posts about Real World Web