Retail Health & Wellness Debrief
The conversation around health has changed. Consumers are looking beyond the traditional medical system to embrace a more holistic view of health and wellness, as digital platforms enable them to take a more proactive role in managing their health. At the same time, they expect more from the products and services they buy and have new standards for convenience, personalized service and transparency.
Through the lens of six industry pillars, PSFK’s Retail Health & Wellness Debrief showcases how consumers are looking outside the traditional medical system to embrace convenient, accessible health and wellness solutions through a growing number of retail and service offerings. It is part of a series of reports focusing on retail innovation and customer experience to inspire the members of our business intelligence services.
Published September 2018
- Key insights on the new consumer expectations for health and wellness
- 3 guiding principles for delivering a new integrated model of health and wellness services
- 6 trends-based initiatives supported by 24 exemplary case studies
- Strategies for brands across industries to develop synergistic offerings for the health and wellness space
- Summary presentation deck
- Link to Retail Health & Wellness webinar recording
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Interview: How CVS Is Making Healthy Living Accessible To More Consumers, Part 2
- How Kroger, Walgreens And Johnson & Johnson Are Using AI To Provide On-Demand Health Support
- Women’s Telemedicine Platform Expands Into HIV Home-Testing Kits
- How Brands Are Democratizing Consumer Access To Mental Health Support
- Men’s Health E-Startup To Offer Female Line, ‘Hers’
- Patients Can Snap A Mouth Selfie To Receive Dental Diagnoses
- How Retailers Are Catering To Modern Male Consumers’ Healthcare Needs
- Diabetes Patients Can Turn To Alexa For Daily Management Support
View more posts about Retail Health & Wellness Debrief