The Shopper Marketing Debrief
PSFK’s Shopper Marketing Debrief explores how brands and retailers are empowering consumers along the new, digitally enabled paths to purchase, beginning in the home. From advanced CRM systems to visual search tools and virtual consultations, brands are seizing the opportunity reach shoppers at home, influencing behavior and positively impacting sales. Through the lens of five industry trends, this report helps brands and retailers better engage with today’s shoppers
The Shopper Marketing Debrief offers brands and retailers with actionable insights on how to drive customers into the sales funnel through contextual and personal engagement in the home.
Published June 2018
- Key insights on the needs, desires and expectations of modern consumers
- 4 key steps to make shopper marketing more shopper friendly
- 5 trends-based initiatives supported by 25 exemplary case studies
- Industry implications for a variety of consumer-facing industries
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Data-Driven Platform Helps Shoppers Find Perfect Present Through Simple Questionnaire
- CVS Chatbot Uses AI To Connect Patients To The Right Treatment
- Reaching Fashion & Beauty Shoppers At Home To Drive Them Along The Purchase Path
- Watch: PSFK Shopper Marketing Debrief Video
- PSFK Launches The Shopper Marketing Debrief
View more posts about Shopper Marketing Debrief