The Sports Debrief
In the world of sport, the difference between winning and losing is decided by the narrowest of margins. As a result, athletes are forever looking for a competitive edge that will help them outpace their rivals, continue honing their craft and push past their next challenge.
The Sports Debrief provides inspiration for all creative professionals no matter what market sector or business discipline they focus on. This PSFK report shares insights and key takeaways that inspire personal optimization not just in the realm of sport, but also in business and health. Dive into our findings to understand how the latest wearable tech, dietary routines and cognitive techniques can unlock actionable lessons in your work.
Published October 2016
- 5 keys for exceptional performance on and off the field
- 7 comprehensive trends elevating a performer in every stage of the workout process
- 21 best-in-class examples of companies optimizing performance for the individual athlete
- Lessons for creative businesses to improve workflow, marketing and customer experience
- Insights and statistical support from industry leaders
- Interviews and opinions from industry leaders including GE and Gatorade
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Health Expert: Nutritional Meal Replacements Are A Solution To Corporate Wellness
- General Electric: Lighting’s Impact On Sleep Is More Than The Off Switch
- How Gatorade Is Changing The Way Athletes Hydrate
- How Mind Hacking Can Give Top Athletes A Performance Advantage
- New Data Technologies Make Hyper-Personalized Training A Reality
- Editorial Roundtable: Building An All-Encompassing Performance Suite
- Editorial Roundtable: The Xs And Os Of Performance-Enhanced Sports
- The Keys For Exceptional Performance On And Off The Field
View more posts about Sports Debrief