The The Pioneers Of Humanability
PSFK’s Pioneers of Humanability report spotlights the leading figures and organizations creating sustainable solutions and innovative applications to improve our everyday lives. Developed in partnership with Verizon, the report examines the pioneers and the technology they are leveraging to transform the world.
Published July 2018
- 10 expert interviews with The Pioneers of Humanability
- Three themes guiding the future of Humanability
- Consumer perspectives and beliefs about tech’s role in society
- Key ways technology is driving positive social change
- Insights and takeaways for any brand or leader looking to lead positive innovation
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.