Technology Debrief: Virtual Reality
PSFK Labs’ Technology Debrief: Virtual Reality takes a broad look into the ways this immersive technology is being used for storytelling and the impact that it will have in sectors such as Advertising, Health, Travel and Retail.
Published July 2015
Featured within this 24 page report, creative professionals can learn:
- Examining Why VR Will Be The Next Important Storytelling Tool
- Insight Into How Virtual Reality Impacts 7 Industries
- Outlined Best-in-Class Examples
- Perspectives from Leading Experts
- Plus a 25-page Full Presentation Deck
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Virtual Reality Headset of 2018
- The Virtual Reality Debrief is Now on Slideshare
- Virtual Reality Will Make Corporal Control a Consumable Commodity
- How to Tell the Best Stories in Virtual Reality, According to Aaron Koblin
- Why We’re Paying Close Attention to Virtual Reality
- By 2018 We’ll Have Stopped Designing for the Screen on the Wall
- Ready Yourself for VR Headsets on Your Morning Commute
- Content So Kickass Your VR Headset (Seemingly) Disappears
View more posts about Technology Debrief: Virtual Reality