How Brands & Retailers Are Partnering With Creators & Amplifiers To Build Value & Engage Their Communities
This shopper marketing & promotion webinar offers a preview of the PSFK iQ research team’s August 2022 report, The Influencer Marketing Landscape. Viewers will come away with a thorough understanding of the practical ways in which brands can optimize and enhance their influencer marketing practices, as well as gain deeper insight into where the long-term opportunities exist for building an impactful and rewarding influencer marketing program by successfully leveraging social proof points to build value and accelerate campaign and marketing ROI.
Joining Piers Fawkes and Lauren Lyons of PSFK for this expert-led discussion are:
Retail Head of Industry at SXM Media where she leads strategy and development.
Jessica Quillin, PhD
Co-Founder and Principal of It's A Working Title LLC
What you will learn from this event:
* What the current state of the influencer marketing marketplace is
* Why brand and retailer participation in the the creator economy is important
* How brands are changing their approaches to working with influencers
* The key trends fueling the influencer marketing landscape
* How brands can leverage new tools and platforms within the creator economy to improve ROI and performance
The associated marquee report includes proprietary consumer insights and success data sourced directly from the featured companies, providing a powerful playbook for industry leaders.