(Headlines) Digital Billboards, Transit Strikes & Health Care
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of interesting and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- Lebanon’s cosmopolitan capital is finally getting its groove back.
- Transit Strike Hobbles France
- Times Newspapers loses £88m as advertising drops
- Small-business owners unclear on health care impact
- More cities ban digital billboards
- Apple’s Taking The High End, Acer’s Taking The Low End, And Everyone Else Is Screwed
- Nick Denton: Gothamist Founders Aren’t Getting Rich Off Cablevision Deal
- Europe Says Google Can Sell Trademarks but at a Risk of Suits
- Apple increases gaming share at the expense of DS and PSP
- Americans Using TV and Internet Together 35% More Than A Year Ago
- Nintendo to launch 3-D capable DS
- Nokia designers talk footprints and form factors – Design by Community
- Airport device follows fliers’ phones
- Health bill spreads the pain, benefits
- What’s Next With Health Care (And Why This Process Was Madness)
- Are Aquariums Getting Too Lifelike?
image by Guillaume Horcajuelo/European Pressphoto Agency