(Headlines) Public Transit In LA, Apprenticeships & Sustainable Textiles
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- American innovations in food, transportation, and technology are threatening to supersize us all.
- Cost of Stadium Reveals Tensions in South Africa
- Yuppies from China’s boom cities arrive by the busload to take part in a wild frenzy of dousing and dunking and drenching at a site called the Dai Minority Park in Manzha, in China’s steamy tropical southwest.
- Government rules out all-dog insurance plan
- Pepsi to cut sugary drinks from schools worldwide
- H&M Clears Up Status as Green Villain With Sustainable Textile Collection
- Study finds 55 percent of newspaper stories are placed
- 11% of news on Google is original reporting. Possibly
- Bloodhound supersonic car’s lift problem fixed
- FCC wants more access to affordable high-speed Internet
- Wait, It Seems Like NO ONE Is Using Gowalla*
Bogar AlonsoDesign & Architecture
Posted March 16, 2010
PSFK LABS REPORT