This year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue will feature Microsoft Tags, allowing readers to access additional content through their mobile phones. Tag experiences will include additional editorial content, as well as content from advertisers.
Readers scanning the tags will be able to:
- Vote for their favorite of the eight models competing for the chance to be a SI Swimsuit rookie in the 2012 issue. They can view photos and video of each model
- Watch behind-the-scenes video of all 17 models in the 2011 issue
- Share videos via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail
- See their favorite 2011 models in “Model vs. Model,” featuring swimsuit models matched with a Nissan car
- Download Sports Illustrated’s new Swimsuit Mobile App
PSFK will be bringing together leading thinkers in mobile marketing at PSFK SALON AUSTIN. Please see our Future of Mobile Tagging Report for the many innovative ways that others are using mobile tags to engage their audience.