What Happens In 60 Seconds On The Internet [Infographic]
Shanghai Web Designers depict how much is consumed and created in cyberspace in an infographic.
- 168 million emails to be sent
- 695,000+ Facebook status updates to be made
- 13,000 + hours of music to be streamed on Pandora
- 13,000 + iPhone apps to be downloaded
- 1,600 + reads on Scribd
- 1,500 + blog posts to be uploaded
- 25+ hours of videos to be viewed on YouTube
Shanghai Web Designers took a snapshot of the internet in just a minute and put it in a fun infographic (for hi-res, click here). It looks like Nicholas Cage needs to find a new skill. Chances are, the internet is still going to win with its unlimited sharing platforms and expansive global audience. Sorry Nick!
*Apologies to Go-Gulf.com. We appreciate your original post and give credit where credit is due. This post has been edited on June 29, 2011 at 1:31PM.