10 Start-Ups To Watch: COMMON Pitch Finalists
The top ten finalists of a new project to find business ideas for community good have been selected.
COMMON Pitch, is a new initiative for social good that has put out a call for new community projects, but with a twist. On August 19, in Boulder, Colorado the top ten winning applicants will get their time on stage to present their ideas to a live and virtual crowd of peers, industry leaders, and venture capitalists. Votes will determine winners, who have the chance to fund their ideas to make them a reality.
Check out the top ten finalists below!
1. The Bell Light – Marius Andresen, Kristian Bye
2. Mediacause – Eric Facas
3. Quinn Popcorn – Kristy Lewis, Coulter Lewis
4. SunSaluter – Eden Full
5. Ritual Chocolate – Robbie Stout and Anna Davies
7. Bookswap – Teo Bazgu, Avni Chinoy
8. Meeps – Mat Ranauro
9. Beta Shower – Valli Lakshmanan, Rob Martin Murphy
10. Art gizmo – Nicholas Dunbar
PSFK Will be featuring coverage of the event in Boulder as well as interviews with the minds behind the project. Stay tuned!
PSFK curates the week’s top content to give you a digest of everything that is trending both on and offline right now. Click here to download the PDF version.