The CES 2016 Guide
The PSFK CES 2016 Guide, developed by the PSFK Labs research team, distills January’s 3,600-exhibitor conference into a future-focused field guide that identifies today’s manifesting trends shaping tomorrow’s creative technology solutions. With ideal day schedules, industry-aligned “cheat sheets” and a comprehensive trend analysis, PSFK can help attendees find inspiration at CES to create the next vision of the future.
A sampling of trends that will shape CES 2016:
Fabricated Performance: Sensors are expanding beyond phones and other devices to be more closely integrated into people’s lives through the clothing and accessories they wear
Self-Sustained Systems: wide scale experiments in drones, robotics and the Internet of Things are paving the way for fully automated ecosystems that support themselves.
Intimate AI: Machine learning systems are upgrading with personalized, friendly interfaces that naturally communicate with users and accomplish tasks.
Published December 2015
- Expert Curated Daily Schedules: All-day schedules of cutting-edge events at CES for January 5-9, with an easy-to-navigate location system and map
- In-Depth Trend Analysis: An analysis of 2016’s emerging trends guiding CES and beyond, handpicked from PSFK’s 2017 Forecast
- Industry-Specific Cheat Sheets: A breakdown of CES’ best-in-class exhibitors by health, retail, home, auto and media and marketing sectors, valuable to conference attendees and remote analysts alike
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Designing a Non-Creepy Humanoid Robot Is a Delicate Affair
- Faraday Future’s Vision Hinges On Its Sculptural Aesthetic
- PSFK’s Top 10 Stories From CES 2016
- New Balance’s Tech Line to Help Athletes Reach Their Performance Potential
- Thermometers Get an Overdue Contextual Revamp
- Samsung Strap Turns Your Fingertips Into Earbuds
- Mobile Chargers Are Bringing Electric Scooters to Your City Faster Than Expected
- Breath Sensor Helps Shift Conversation From Weight Loss to Fat Loss
View more posts about CES 2016 Guide