The Future of Retail 2016
Designing The New Shopper Experience
Built on a robust study of trends and patterns in the market, the 6th edition of PSFK Labs’ Future of Retail report offers a directional playbook for brands and retailers – defining 10 pillars to build a modern and engaging shopper experience strategy and go beyond expectations to create an enhanced shopper experience and therefore, build value, drive sales, and boost loyalty.
- 10 actions every retailer can adapt to redefine the shopper experience
- 20 key trends driving change in the marketplace
- Future service concepts for top brands
- Perspectives from leading retail experts across the globe
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Uber: Seamless Partnerships With Complementary Companies Can Enhance Your Brand [Future of Retail 2016]
- Ron Johnson: Why Startups Lead the Future of Retail in 2016
- Artificial Intelligence Can Make Shopping Fun Again [Future of Retail SF 2016]
- The Future of The North Face’s Guided Shopper Experience
- How Brands Can Bring Their Products to Everyone [Future of Retail]
- The Future BMW Store Experience Is Provocative, Experiential and Educational
- Why Brands Need to Invest In Building Community [Future of Retail]
- The Future of Jawbone’s Shopper Experience and the Power of the Subscription Economy
View more posts about Future of Retail 2016
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.