Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- PSFK x PCH Present Key Themes From The Maker Movement
- What The Maker Movement Will Mean For Consumers & Brands
- Liam Casey – “The Renaissance in Prototyping is Integral to Tech-Innovation”
- Indiegogo’s Kate Drane on Makers Movement – “Crowdfunding Proves Demand”
- Carrie Motamedi at Makers Movement: “Democratized Creation and Access will Lead Innovation”
- Designer Billie Whitehouse at Makers Movement- “Collaboration is Crucial”
- How Maker-Friendly Tools Are Embedding Internet Connectivity into Everyday Objects
- No Coding Required: New Tools Embedding Interactivity Into Maker Projects
View more posts about Maker’s Manual
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summaries decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.