iPhone Impact Study
Rubicon Consulting has released a survey of iPhone users, detailing the impact the device has had on their usage and the market in general. Included in the survey are some unexpected patterns that could change your perceptions of this revolutionary mobile device.
Here’s the good news:
- Users report high satisfaction with the device
- iPhone users report increased mobile web browsing
- One quarter report it displacing notebook computer usage
Here’s the unexpected news:
- Email is the #1 function… for reading emails, not writing them.
- One third of iPhone users carry a second phone? Why? According to the study, for making voice calls and composing emails.
- It increases phone bills. The survey cites an average increase of 24% annually.
To move beyond novelty activations and one-time gimmicks, PSFK equips marketers with the insights, templates and analytics to develop high-reach campaigns that meet consumers in the moment, collect and build upon experiential data, and build scale through content creation.
DoSomething.org CEO Aria Finger shares what it takes to have a successful brand partnership