The Future Of Home Living
The Future of Home Living report is part of a series of in-depth surveys of trends driving key sectors and subject matters. This 75 page document describes 13 trends across 3 broader themes. Each trend is supported by 4 examples, supporting statistics and implications defined by our PSFK Labs team.
Published July 2013
The full report available for purchase contains:
- 75 Page Report
- 13 Trends Described Within 3 Macro Themes
- 52 Best In Class Manifestations of Change At Home
- Reactions By Executives From Leading Organizations
- Supporting Stats And Research References
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- How Jawbone And Nest Are Creating An Automated Home
- MIT’s Robotic Micro-Apartment Transforms From A Single Room Into Many
- 3D Printed, Life-Sized Sand Castles Could Be The Mobile Homes Of The Future
- IFTTT Doormat Turns On Gadgets When You Walk In The Door
- Wireless Blocks Create The Foundation For A Connected Home
- MIT Grads Create A Personal Farm For Your Kitchen
- Micro-Algae Factories Could Be A Food And Energy Source For The Home
- Top Trends To Watch Out For In 2014
View more posts about Future Of Home Living