(Headlines) Top Chefs In Beirut, A Zipcar IPO & HP Job Cuts
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- China to Start Pilot Program, Providing Subsidies for Electric Cars and Hybrids
- Top Chefs and Restaurateurs Are Drawn to Beirut
- Paris Exhibition Questions Where ‘Here’ Is
- Oil from Gulf of Mexico spill ‘nears Florida beaches’
- H.P. Will Cut 9,000 Jobs as It Streamlines Its Data Centers
- Zipcar plans IPO with hopes of raising $75 million
- Disney Puts Tickets on a Facebook Site
Get a daily delivery of PSFK