University Develops Holistic, Multi-Purpose Mobile App
Ohio State University aggregates its services for its broad community of Buckeyes.
Ohio State University recently developed and released a mobile application that enables their community of students, athletes, alumni, and faculty to connect with each other and get what they need. It is exciting to finally see a major university implement a technologically sound way of enhancing their services. Users of the app will be able to:
- Browse schedules of classes from any term
- View current and past grades
- Log-in to their BuckID to view current balance and history
- Get real-time update on the local bus schedule
- View and search campus maps
- View and search all athletics schedules and news
- Browse OSU’s library catalog
- Browse thousands of photographs of Ohio State alumni
These features offer a broad range of services that are typically housed on bulky and outdated websites. The app, available on Android and iOS, provides a better user experience that will translate into regular usage for students and others living in Colombus.