The Future Of Health
PSFK Labs’ Future of Health Report, with support from Boehringer Ingelheim, examines 13 key trends that are shaping the future of patient care and healthcare systems. We’re witnessing the emergence of a proactive and empowered patient who is more in control of their personal health choices. Armed with information about their lifestyle and conditions, they expect their relationships with their doctors to be more personal and collaborative, as they work together towards achieving the best outcomes.
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- Four major themes, supported by 13 leading trends
- 75+ detailed examples of transformational change
- Featured quotes from industry leaders and healthcare providers
- Implications to help patients, medical providers, insurance companies and healthcare companies understand the changing landscape.
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- How Therapy Sessions Are Moving From Couches To Skype Sessions
- Creating An Ideal Vision Of Health, Using Wearable Tech [Future Of Health]
- Wearable Tech Puts Wearers On The Frontline Of Healthcare [Future Of Health]
- IBM’s Watson Serves As A Research Assistant To Dermatologists
- Future Housecalls: Order Doctors Like Delivery When You’re Sick
- PSFK Releases Full Health Trends Report For Free
- What’s Driving The Future Of Health
- How 3D Printing Is Taking The Pain Out Of Prosthetics [Future of Health]
View more posts about Future Of Health
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.