This report uncovers major themes, key trends and opportunities to help you grow your business and progress your career into the future. Available in different formats to buy or just preview, the themes of PSFK’s Future of Work report cover the Ideal Workforce, Empowered Culture, Intuitive Connection and Agile Workplaces. PSFK extends its ‘Future of’ reports with the 140 page document that covers the new ways we are working and the implications for business and for workers.
Within each theme we describe 4 trends and each trend is supported by 4 examples, supporting statistics and implications defined by our PSFK Labs team. During this process we spoke to a number of experts to understand the trends better. Their feedback can be found in quotes and interviews throughout the report.
The Future of Work is part of a series of in-depth analysis of trends driving key sectors and subject matters.
- 138 Page Report
- 16 Trends Described Within 4 Macro Themes
- 64 Best In Class Manifestations of Change At Work
- 12 Future Work Illustrated Concepts
- Reactions By Executives From Leading Organizations
- Supporting Stats And Research References
- 80 Recommended 'Next Steps'
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Lifehack Products for the Nomadic Office
- Intermix Business Meetings and Weightlifting In Fitness-Based Collaborative Workspace
- A Modular, Flexible Desk for Changing Work Environments
- Yves Behar’s Vision For Collaborative Work Distilled In New Herman Miller Collection
- Transparent Cubes Scattered Around Cities Create Instant Collaborative Work Spaces
- How Would You Reimagine The Workplace?
- High-Tech Stress Ball Keeps Procrastination At Bay
- “Hire My Friend” Uses Anonymous Profiles To Cut Recruiters Out
View more posts about Future Of Work
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summaries decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.