The Consumer 2020
PSFK’s new Consumer 2020 report, developed in partnership with Cisco, explores, questions and discusses how brands can adapt to a new collective of empowered consumers. The democratization of technology has allowed these individuals to access creation tools typically limited to retailers and brands. The Consumer 2020 report presents tactics that will help organizations develop a symbiotic relationship with their audiences.
Published June 2017
- In-depth insights and statistics about changing consumer behavior leading to 2020
- 5 profiles of new consumer roles and responsibilities in the marketplace
- 4 key shifts transforming consumer-first industries
- Actionable engagement strategies and resources for retail, hospitality, and sports & entertainment brands
- Detailed information about how Cisco can help your company develop a Digital Network Architecture
- Plus a 15+ page presentation deck
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
View more posts about Consumer 2020