The Future Of Cities
This report examines 28 key trends that are driving the sustainable development and efficient operation of modern cities as they respond to the unique challenges posed by rapid urbanization. Aided by connected technologies, social platforms, and flexible design thinking, cities at the forefront of these progressive solutions are creating a compelling blueprint for ensuring that their citizens, businesses and public institutions thrive. As we plan for the future, PSFK Labs is excited for the opportunity to contribute its point of view to this ongoing conversation.
Published October 2013
- 150 page report
- Featuring five macro themes and 28 key trends
- 80+ examples of innovation described in detail
- Relevant experts to follow in the space
- Ideas for putting the trends into action
- Spanish translation
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Google Wants To Build A High-Tech Neighborhood In Toronto
- Ford’s Robot “Dog Nanny” Can Take Care Of Your Pet While You’re Out
- What Happens When Cities Adopt Coworking
- These $25k Pods Fight Homeless Shelter Zoning Laws With Innovation
- Hybrid Desk Offers Minimalist Style With Maximum Space-Saving
- Flying Cars and Hoverboards Populate Past Visions of Future Cities
- IBM Web Series Spotlights City-Changing Ideas
- Long-Exposure Spy Cameras Will Capture Berlin’s Growth For The Next 100 Years
View more posts about Future Of Cities