The Future Of Health
PSFK Labs’ Future of Health Report, with support from Boehringer Ingelheim, examines 13 key trends that are shaping the future of patient care and healthcare systems. We’re witnessing the emergence of a proactive and empowered patient who is more in control of their personal health choices. Armed with information about their lifestyle and conditions, they expect their relationships with their doctors to be more personal and collaborative, as they work together towards achieving the best outcomes.
Published April 2014
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- Four major themes, supported by 13 leading trends
- 75+ detailed examples of transformational change
- Featured quotes from industry leaders and healthcare providers
- Implications to help patients, medical providers, insurance companies and healthcare companies understand the changing landscape.
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- This Gold Sticker On Your Tooth Tracks How Much You Eat
- How The FDA Is Planning For A Future Of Health Wearables
- PurpleList Podcast Episode 6: The Patient Will See You Now
- What’s Your End Of Life Plan?
- What Leading Professionals Expect From The Future Of Healthcare
- IoT Is Giving Patients A Living, Breathing Baseline For Health
- 6 Strategies For Creating A More Data-Driven Healthcare System
- How Data Will Transform Healthcare
View more posts about Future Of Health