The Future Of Light
PSFK’s Future of Light report is an in-depth survey of the trends shaping light at the intersection of technology, community and sustainability. This survey looks at key trends that focus on how light can support livelihood, improve safety and bring people together, demonstrating the vast potential that light has to positively impact people’s lives across the globe.
Published September 2013
- 150+ Page Report
- 12 Trends Described Within 4 Macro Themes
- 48 Best In Class Manifestations of Change In Lighting
- Reactions By Executives From Leading Organizations
- Supporting Stats And Research References
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smart Cubes Roll Around To Make Lighting Fun
- Colorful Solar Cells May Lead To Energy-Harvesting Home Decor
- Laser Beams Help Stock Traders Do Rapid-Fire Business
- Glowing Plants Could Create An Electricity-Free Living Room
- PSFK’s Top 5 Stories Of The Week
- Key Trends Driving Light’s Emotional Impact [Future of Light]
- Philips: Why The World Needs More Light
- Key Trends Driving Light’s Positive Impact On People’s Lives
View more posts about Future Of Light