PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 Report
Every year, PSFK explores the most important topics in retail and the customer experience in our Future of Retail reports. In this retail innovation report, PSFK’s Future of Retail 2019 report unpacks the Direct-To-Consumer opportunity, covering enterprise-critical strategies around supply chain and technology infrastructure, store design and service, and CRM and loyalty systems.
The report examines three key pillars that define the space, through the lens of 9 key strategies, supported by best-in-class case studies, statistical data and analysis.
PSFK’s Future of Retail 2019 report also includes insights collected from the PSFK x Suzy Future of Retail 2019 Consumer Survey, a survey of over 500 consumers conducted by PSFK and Suzy, the consumer intelligence platform. The report is part of a series of reports focusing on retail innovation and customer experience to inspire the members of our business intelligence services.
Published October 2018
- Key insights on the new consumer expectations for retail
- 3 key pillars that define a direct-to-consumer approach
- 9 trends-based initiatives supported by 27 exemplary case studies
- Strategies that all brands and retailers can implement in order to own the entire retail life cycle
- Summary presentation deck
- PSFK x Suzy Future of Retail 2019 Consumer Survey raw data
- Link to Future of Retail 2019 webinar recording
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: Ro’s CEO On Democratizing Healthcare Through Telemedicine
- Adam Levene. Founder & CEO, HERO
- How Target Is Using App-Based Solutions To Innovate The CX Experience
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: How Bonobos Is Enabling A True ‘Fit For Every Man’ With Extended Sizing And Price Parity
- How Nike Is Innovating Across The CX Experience
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: How Pinterest Is Helping Retailers Design Seamless Discovery-To-Purchase Journeys, Online And Off
- How Brands Like Floyd Drive Loyalty By Involving Consumers In Product Development
- How Retailers Like Levi’s Are Using Stores To Deliver Meaningful Experiences
View more posts about Future of Retail 2019